Welcome!

My name is Theresa and I love photography. I've always had a thing for it, but after having my son it became my passion. I love catching life's memories through my camera lens. I specialize in baby, kids, family & maternity lifestyle portraiture. I'm currently working in Stafford, Fredericksburg and surrounding areas.

January 11, 2009

Twins

Oh my gosh! Can these baby boys get any cuter? Baby G & C are 9 month old twins and have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. I didn't want to stop taking pictures because they are so adorable! Here is a preview from our session today!





3 comments:

Jennifer A said...

These pictures are fantastic! I love them.

Cuuuuute babies. My goodness.

Maria said...

OMGosh Theresa! This pictures are AMAZING!!!

These little guys are pure cuteness.

Lisa said...

Great pictures Theresa! I hadn't seen your blog in a while.